Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hey it's Mama here. I just got some free time so I decided to start blogging even though the interweb ain't even existing yet. So ise hanging out with family. We all so excited for the insurance money bout to come soon. It came from my hubbies death. Rest his soul. But anyways I'm a little worried bout my son Walter. He been actin real strange lately. I thought maybe it would come to pass but there are somethings even the passin of time won't heal. Something done been festerin in the mind of that boy, something powerful. I can see it in his eyes. I only hope he can find peace with it eventually. He says he wants to open up a liquor store using the money. I don't know why he can't just be happy with what he's got. Mah daughter is going to college to become a doctor. Oh lawdee I am so proud of her. I know sometimes I don't show it but I really am proud of her. Some of the money going to be going to her college fund to be sure. Honestly I don't know what to do with that money. Ruth mah boys wife says I should use the rest to visit Europe. Don't know what for; what's Europe got that we don't? I been thinking bout learning how to waterski! Or maybe something for the whole family....http://allwomenstalk.com/17-most-amazing-places-to-visit-in-europe/

No comments:

Post a Comment